At Haltbar Welding and Fabrication we stand behind our services & guarantee your satisfaction.
Our vision captures the essence of who we are. Everything we do flows from our vision, which lies in meeting our customer's needs and making their life easier and more efficient through our reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, innovative services, and exemplary citizenship.
- As a team we offer over 30 years of manufacturing experience.
- 8 of those years with assembly, welding and final inspection of 100 plus gallon stainless and mild steel fuel tanks for public transit vehicles
- Fabrication of various lines of on-site tool boxes that exceed 4000 LBS in weight when completed and endure a great deal of abuse.
We excel in the mastery of technical tools and methodologies that create results and can be easily replicated. Our two prime areas of strength are our ability in combining advanced technical know-how with solid communication skills that can funnel creative recommendations into practical applications. We have developed a network of useful contacts and have gained their respect as loyal, respectable, talented and hard-working individuals.
At Haltbar, we pursue manufacturing perfection with a precise mix of quality, service, delivery and price.
- Our goal is to stay on the cutting edge of technology in the manufacturing industry which is evidenced by our well established track record.
- We strive to maintain a level of service that meets or exceeds our customer's expectations.
- We offer great services at a very competitive price, yet never compromise on our quality of service.
Dave and Tammy Mollet
Owners of Haltbar Welding and Fabrication